Friendly Materials® begins its international program of conferences and lectures
Together with the launch of the new website, Friendly Materials® begins this autumn an intense communication agenda by participating in international conferences and lecture events. Madrid, Barcelona, Nijmegen (Netherlands), Zaragoza and Andorra are the ﬁrst European cities where the Friendly Materials®’ methodology will pe presented.
- 5th of October, Madrid (Spain). José Maria Martinez, associate director at PMMT Madrid, will present Friendly Materials® within the Green Talks event at the BBMeetings Construmat.
- 5th of October, Barcelona (Spain). Rita Barata, architect and Friendly Materials® Manager at PMMT will be one of the speakers at the TEDxBarcelona - Solutions for the tomorrow.
- 11th of October, Nijmegen (Netherlands). Rita Barata, architect and Friendly Materials® Manager at PMMT will participate as speaker at CleanMed Europe 2018, Europe’s leading conference on sustainable healthcare
- 19th of October, Zaragoza (Spain). Rita Barata, architect and Friendly Materials® Manager at PMMT will participate as speaker at the XXXVI Congreso de Ingeniería Hospitalaria lecturing “Healthy materials for healthcare engineering: the Friendly Materials’ methodology”.
- 27th of November, Escaldes-Engordany (Andorra). Rita Barata, architect and Friendly Materials® Manager at PMMT will present Friendly Materials at the Innovation and New Technologies Summit in Andorra (INNTEC), a summit focused on the theme “Adaption to Digital Evolution”.