Patricio Martínez Maximià Torruella Arquitectura, S.L.P. (hereinafter "PMMT"), with registered office at C/ Pamplona, nº 96-104, Local 2, 08018 Barcelona, Spain and NIF B64590201, is registered in the Barcelona Company Register, in Volume 39726, Folio 0087, Page 352635, Entry 2a. Telephone: 932 055 376. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PMMT is a professional company whose services consist of providing architectural consultancy, with particular focus on advice on the creation and design of healthy spaces and environments in the health sector. The services it provides are subject to current professional regulations in the architecture sector that are applicable in Spain and subject to compliance with the ethical guidelines of the Architectural Association of Catalonia.
1.1. PMMT is the owner of the Friendly Materials Website, and informs you that use of this site, as well as all the "Services" and "Contents" offered on it, is subject to these Terms and Conditions, as well as the special terms and conditions and the corresponding personal data processing policies.
1.2. Use of the Website is free of charge and automatically confers the status of "User", involving full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, as well as their changes or any other legal notices, will be available on the Website and will be understood to be in force following their publication on the site. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, AS ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SERVICE AND/OR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS MEANS THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT RESERVATION.
1.3. Certain Services or Contents offered on the Website (particularly services related to analysis of manufacturers' products/spaces) are or may be subject to "Special Conditions", also made available to the User, which may supplement or replace these Terms and Conditions with respect to the use of the specific service mentioned. Users may access the special conditions applicable prior to purchasing these Services and, in particular, they must accept them to conclude the corresponding contracts.
2.1. The Website offers information and other contents prepared by PMMT in relation to the analysis of construction materials based on "Friendly Materials" methodology. This methodology consists of analysing materials based on certain criteria established by PMMT in order to evaluate how they might affect people's health and the environment and to classify them in the healthy materials library at www.friendlymaterials.com. To consult the specific methodology you can access the following link.
Analyses are carried out objectively following the aforementioned methodology and are offered on the Website solely for information purposes, without at any time constituting professional advice. The User is informed that these Contents may not reﬂect the most recent state of the materials or architecture sectors and represent PMMT's own analysis. PMMT may change, delete, develop or update them unilaterally without prior notification and without assuming any liability for this.
2.2. Website Contents may at no time be considered a substitute for professional advice or advice of any other kind. Access thereto is free and does not imply any relationship between PMMT and the User, nor any other type of relationship of trust or any professional relationship between PMMT and the Website User. The User must not act solely on the basis of the information contained on the Website without previously obtaining the corresponding professional advice and duly evaluating the information requested or any other items that should influence their decision and/or request for Services.
2.3. Hyper links to other websites contained in the Website are included because they are considered to be of interest to the User, without this implying the existence of any relationship, promotion or professional link between PMMT and the owner of the linked website. PMMT has no control over these websites, meaning that it is not responsible for their services, content or state.
Proper use of the Website and its information
The Website aims to analyse, provide information and inform Users about the level of compliance of the materials analysed with the evaluation criteria used for "Friendly Materials". The analyses do not at any time involve professional advice designed to promote the purchase of a certain type of material, and PMMT does not have any agreement with any manufacturers designed to promote this purchase. PMMT only carries out the analyses based on the methodology established in the project and sets out the results according to the "PMMT Materials" ranking for information purposes so that Users can know the details of all materials.
The User undertakes to use the Website at all times in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and current legislation. In particular, but by way of illustration, the User shall not do any of the following in connection with or as part of the Service:
- Record or communicate data that are not true, accurate, complete and/or updated. The User must use the updating tools established on the Website in order to introduce the necessary changes to the User's data.
- Access the Service using the name, identifying data or password of another User or impersonate any person or identity. Use the Service for uses other than personal and private use.
- Alter, modify, distort or incorrectly use the information, assessments or observations provided by PMMT in analysing products in any other way or contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
- Defame, abuse, annoy, harass, threaten or otherwise violate any rights of other Users or any other persons. Use the Service to communicate any information or content that is contrary to the rights of others, such as, for example, those that are denigration, defamatory, aggressive, obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, violent or inciting violence, racist or xenophobic, or generally illegal.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights of PMMT, the manufacturers included in the Website or any third party, including any patent, trademark, trade name, advertising rights or similar. In the event of providing any User Content that might include such protection, the User must have all the corresponding rights for use in accordance with the Service.
- Infringe rights relating to personal data, privacy or protecting the image of any natural person and/or the reputation of any third party through the Service.
- Restrict or prevent any other User from using and enjoying the Service.
- Send or disseminate information, codes or content that might reduce, damage, disrupt or prevent the normal use of the Website by any User, and/or that may damage or harm equipment or property belonging to PMMT or other Users, including, by way of illustration, malicious applications, viruses, logic bombs, sending unsolicited messages (SPAM), and so on. PMMT reserves the right to remove messages sent by a User in order to maintain the good quality of the Service used.
- Send requested or unsolicited commercial communications, or any other type of advertising not authorised by PMMT by any means (including, by way of guidance, by email, SMS or any other means of communication), either to third parties or any other Service Users.
3.1. Whoever uses this Website does so at his or her own risk. PMMT does not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted, without delay and free from errors, omissions or viruses. The Website and its Contents are consequently provided "as they are" without any guarantees of any kind, specific or implied, it being clear that neither PMMT nor its partners, co-workers, employees or representatives will be liable for any error or omission in the Contents or Services or for any damage derived from the use of this Website, nor for any action carried out on the basis of the information provided on it.
3.2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, PMMT does not accept any liability for any loss or damage (including, by way of illustration, any type of direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss, loss of business, data, including those related to the User's Profile, contracts or profits, loss or damage in connection with software or hardware) that may arise from access or use or the inability to access or use the Website or any part of it, whatever the cause, including, by way of illustration, the absence of contents covering the needs of the User, the publication of the User's contents on the Website (always in accordance with these Terms Conditions), the inaccuracy or incorrectness of the information/activities contained in the Service or provided by its Users, and any damages that may be caused by information offered by other Users of the Service, among others. PMMT will not be liable for any possible damage caused to the image, position or reputation of Users.
3.3. PMMT is not the manufacturer of the materials analysed and does not have any agreement to promote the materials analysed, and as such under no circumstances can the Friendly Materials ranking or product ratings be understood in this sense. Analyses may at no time be considered to be assessments designed to favour or harm any analysed products, so that Users must use the information for merely informative purposes.
Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
4.1. All the Contents on this Website, whether text, images, sounds, ﬁles, trademarks, logos, colour combinations, or any other items, their structure and design, the selection and form of presentation of the Contents included on it, and the computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, owned by PMMT, the manufacturers analysed or, where appropriate, their licensors, which the User must respect.
4.2. Reproduction, transformation, distribution or public communication, as well as any other form of arranging the Contents, are strictly prohibited without the corresponding and express authorisation of PMMT. The User only has a strictly private right of use, solely in order to consult and access information. With the continued acceptance and fulfilment of the Terms and Conditions, and during their validity, PMMT grants the User a free, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access the Website Contents solely for the uses included in this clause. Except for this licence, any other rights to the content are owned by PMMT or its licensees. The User cannot and must not sell, rent, lease, distribute, transfer, sublicense or otherwise enjoy the rights granted under this licence or the PMMT contents, except with prior written permission.
4.3. The temporary storage and reproduction of some or all of the Website Contents is authorised for the purpose of being used for personal and non-commercial purposes. The reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the Website Contents or any use for public or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of PMMT.
Processing of Personal Data
Applicable law and jurisdiction
6.1. These Terms and Conditions of Website use and all relations established between the User and PMMT shall be governed by Spanish law, the courts of competent jurisdiction being those corresponding to the city of Barcelona.